St. Patrick Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
CME Accreditation Statement:
Providence St. Patrick Hospital is affiliated with the University of Washington School of Medicine.
The University of Washington School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Washington School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 30.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (Each session is 1.0 credit)
This activity is provided by St Patrick Hospital an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Upon completion of this program, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify medical, surgical, and psychiatric health issues that impact the adult patient.
2. Screen, identify, treat, and confer on health aspects of the adult patient.
3. Discuss common clinical problems seen in adult and pediatric patients.
4. Institute presentation-oriented strategies into physician and allied health provider’s practice.
5. Recognize issues referable to humanities within medicine.